StatusStalker, LLC1. Information Collected. You do not need to provide any personal information to use our Site, and we do not collect any such information unless you provide it to us. When you do contact us, we may keep your messages together with your e-mail address and our responses. When you create or modify an account with StatusStalker, LLC, you may provide some personal information, including your username, password, e-mail address, date of birth and gender. Your username can be viewed by other users and should not contain your real name if you wish to keep your identity anonymous. Users are able to interact with you on StatusStalker.com. Please do not post any personal information that you expect to keep private. Personally identifiable information you submit to StatusStalker, LLC, is purely voluntary and should not be of a particularly sensitive nature. When the website offers sweepstakes or contests, personal information is collected with the sole purpose of notifying you if you win the sweepstakes or contest. You may provide additional information to StatusStalker, LLC, such as your name, address and credit card information if you wish to purchase an item from our Stalker Store. This information is not shared with any third party and is only used in conjunction with purchases made from our Stalker Store. We may use your e-mail address to provide you with updates of our services or to market them to you. You may unsubscribe from these messages by following the instructions contained within the e-mail message. StatusStalker, LLC, offers some limited services that do not require you to disclose personal information or register on this Site. However, to access the full range of services, users must register for accounts at which time we may collect personal information detailed above.
2. Information Collection and Sharing. Although StatusStalker, LLC, uses a website visitor statistics program that compiles information about visitors to this Site (such as browser type, pages accessed, duration of visit, and other usage statistics), that program does not identify you. StatusStalker, LLC, may also use a web logs program that collects your IP address and time stamp. All postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere. Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely. StatusStalker, LLC, may also keep track of different interactions performed on the Site in order to continue to better our services.
3. Information from Children. This Site is not intended for use by children, especially those under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children but, due to the nature of electronic communication, urge parents and caregivers to thoughtfully address how children communicate electronically to ensure that their personal information is protected. If you become aware that a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If StatusStalker, LLC, is informed of or learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, StatusStalker, LLC, will remove that post.
4. Access to Information. You can access the information collected about you by StatusStalker, LLC, including information regarding recent orders from this Site, personally identifiable information (name, e-mail address, password and preferences), payment settings (credit card information), e-mail notification settings, prior order history and other information provided by you to StatusStalker, LLC.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
8. Protection of Information. Although we make good faith efforts to store information collected in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, we cannot guarantee complete security. We employ standard security measures and do not use special encryption methods at this time.
9. Safe Harbor and Enforcement. StatusStalker, LLC, participates in the Safe Harbor program developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Union. StatusStalker, LLC, adheres to the U.S. Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access and Enforcement, and is registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce Safe Harbor List. StatusStalker, LLC, regularly reviews its compliance with the Safe Harbor program. When we receive complaints which cannot be addressed between StatusStalker, LLC, and the complaining user, we will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data.
To view the old privacy police please click Here